Revenue Share at Demand Studios
Introducing revenue share, a new way to earn at Demand Studios! Revenue share means you earn a portion of the earnings generated from the assignments you write for Demand Studios. By earning a share of revenue, you reap the rewards of your high quality writing long after your article is published! Over time, you could earn more through revenue share than through flat fee payment.
Benefits of revenue share:
- $ Create your own assignments or choose from a list of high-performing titles suggested by Demand Studios
- $ You do the work once and see the income grow over time
- $ Articles go to heavily trafficked sites like eHow.com to increase your earning potential
Tips for driving traffic to your revenue share articles:
The more traffic your article gets, the higher your earning potential is. Here are a few things you can do to get your published article noticed:
- 1) Use the right keywords when writing.
- Search engines are smart. They look at the keywords in the title and then see if this keyword appears in the articles, and if related keywords appear. For instance, if your article is about baseball, related keywords could be field, bat, pitcher, etc.
- 2) Link to your article from other websites.
- Link from your own website or blog, from a message board or forum, from your social networking profile on MySpace or Facebook and more. The more high quality links to your article there are on the web, the more highly a search engine will rank it.
- 3) Take advantage of social bookmarking.
- Sites like Digg, Delicious, and StumbleUpon allow users to "bookmark" and categorize content that they find interesting. Once bookmarked within their service, content is easier for other people with similar interests or who are looking for similar content to find.
- 4) Use your own social network.
- Your family and friends are probably curious about what you are writing anyway. Send them links and invite them to take a look!
Revenue share gives you the opportunity to earn a portion of the earnings generated by articles you publish through Demand Studios. The number one benefit is the earning potential. By choosing articles we believe will generate a high income and making those available for revenue share, you have the best potential to earn and maximize your profits!
Revenue share is open to all of our writers. You'll see these articles available in your Find Assignments list. Because they do not count against your overall article limit, you can claim and complete as many as you'd like!